Coronavirus (COVID-19) Decontamination / Preventative Cleaning
Fast, Safe and thorough Coronavirus (COVID-19) decontamination services.
Decontaminations as low as $.10 per square foot.
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, the need for disinfection, decontamination and disposal are high in demand.
Our Goal is to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible while giving you peace of mind that your workplace is clean and free of contamination.
If you want to stop the spread of a virus, when vaccines are not available; you need a trusted, experienced and professional environmental company to decontaminate your business.
Our extensive network of professionals have had experience dealing with Anthrax, Bird Flu, H1N1, Influenza, SARS and more. We have the necessary personnel and equipment to act quickly and effectively. With our nationwide outreach, we can provide turnkey disinfection and disposal services anywhere in the United States. Whether you have a warehouse, office building, laboratory, hospital, school, university, etc., we can handle it.
Our methods are OSHA compliant and abide by all state, local and federal laws.
A summary of our decontamination process:
- Our crew will mobilize to your site and establish a safe working area for our professionals.
- The necessary PPE will be used before entering the contaminated site.
- Upon entering, the crew will prepare the areas for disinfecting by removing dirt and dust off of surfaces.
- Decontamination will begin by applying EPA-approved disinfectant via spray bottles, backpack sprayers or atomizers on the most commonly touched areas and then wiped down.
- Once the first phase is complete, a light layer of Isopropyl alcohol will be applied to coated and non-porous surfaces.
- Once decontamination is complete, the crew will remove PPE and place it into a drum for disposal or destruction.
If your business needs decontamination, give us a call for a free quote on getting your business back to normal @ 866-907-6681 or fill out our form here.
How to Protect yourself:
The CDC recommends that you:
- Wash your hands often, especially after coughing or sneezing after exposure to a public place.
- If water and soap is not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and immediately wash your hands
Click here to see more ways to protect yourself.
Click here to see the Guidance for Businesses provided by the CDC:
For updates on COVID-19, visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website @ https://cdc.gov