Meth Lab Response & Disposal (EPA Region 4-Approved)
The methamphetamine lab response and disposal professionals at Clean Management follow strict protocol and safety procedures that are compliant with federal and state regulations, aid in law enforcement efforts, and restore former meth labs to a safe condition.
What is methamphetamine lab response and disposal?
Clean Management’s methamphetamine laboratory cleanup service removes hazardous materials from methamphetamine laboratories and restores the site to a condition that is safe for new inhabitants.
Reduced safety risks is a primary benefit of employing waste management professionals for the response and disposal of methamphetamine labs. Without proper safety protocol, first responders to methamphetamine labs are exposed to serious risks that pose threats to their respiratory and bodily health.
The specially-trained waste management team at Clean Management is experienced in toxic, hazardous, and volatile substance disposal. Our methamphetamine lab response and disposal service aid on-site law enforcement teams in their efforts to safely and thoroughly shut down a methamphetamine lab.
The proper procedures for meth lab response and disposal include:
- Education on identifying risks, safety hazards, and procedure for working with law enforcement.
- Isolation and removal of toxic substances, paraphernalia, and illegal drugs.
- Ventilation of lab and air quality monitoring.
- Stabilization of volatile substances in and around the lab.
- Identification and removal of contaminated materials that cannot be recovered by remediation efforts.
- Disposal processes compliant with law enforcement and legal jurisdiction
- Removal and cleanup of trace amounts of toxic substances.
- Thorough monitoring to accurately gauge the remediation efforts of the former lab.
Safety is of the utmost priority throughout the response and disposal procedures. Materials used in ‘cooking’ methamphetamine can be extremely volatile, even explosive. Clean Management professionals reduce the high level of risk posed to first responders, future residents, and those who could otherwise be endangered throughout the methamphetamine lab response and disposal process.
Contact Clean Management for more information on methamphetamine response and disposal services and their additional remediation services.