Clean Management provides a wide range of disposal and treatment options available for Hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We have an extensive network of transporters and disposal facilities across the nation.
We handle all typed and forms of waste: hazardous, non-hazardous, solid, sludge, liquid and gas. There isn’t a single waste stream we aren’t capable of handling.
- Waste Minimization by Recycling, Reselling, & Reusing of Outdated or Off-Spec Products & Other Materials
- Recycling of Precious & Semi-Precious Metals
- Asbestos, Lead, & Toxic Material Abatement Services & Surveys
- Lab Pack Services
- Light Bulb, Battery, & All Universal Waste Recycling
- OSHA & HAZWOPER Training
- Monitoring Well Development
- Analytical Testing
- On-Site Project Management
- Drum & Tote Sales, including Drum Sampling, Testing, & Identification
Frequently Asked Questions
What Other Are Saying
We have been working with Clean Management for years. They are great people, easy to work with, honest, and their prices are very fair. They handle several waste streams for us, one corrosive and the other flammable. I highly recommend them.
I received a notice from the DEP that my hazardous waste was not in compliance. Clean Management helped me locate all of the paperwork and other information to get the matter fixed without a fine. I cannot thank them enough.